sábado, 15 de outubro de 2011

nao tenho tido possibilidade de vir
Dia 13 - Uma carta para alguém que o feriu recentemente
I'm gonna write in english .
Almost three years passed and everything seems to be over . Life is not a loyal friend sometimes , and i understand that everything has an end , but i still remember the smiles . The long days we used to spend laughing and nicely screaming at each other , i was happy ! And i can say for sure that this was the best years of my life till now . You know , you were the one who gave me everything . You made me happy through a lie . And i absolutely forgive you for that , i would just like to know why you did that . But that's okay , i remember that and i know i still strike you and blame you , but i've forgiven you . Now "we" are just memories of this time . The places were we've been together and the everything that reminds me of you , they still broke me inside , but i've accustomed myself with that . And that's the last good bye .

Dia 14 - Uma imagem de você e sua família
No photo .

Dia 15 - Quais são suas músicas favoritas
Lady Gaga - Edge of Glory
Lady Gaga - Speechless
Lady Gaga - Just Dance
30STM - From Yesterday
Adele - Set Fire to the Rain
Adele - One and Only
Muse - Starlight
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow
e muitas mais ..

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário