domingo, 11 de dezembro de 2011

1.     Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
“outras que todos os caes se deviam chamar Cliché.”
2.     Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My lamp
3.     Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Searching for this “survey”
4.     What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Hawaii Five-0
5.     Without looking, guess what time it is
8pm
6.     Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
19:41 pm
7.     With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV
8.     When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Friday , going to school
9.     Did you dream last night?
I don’t remember
10. Do you remember your dreams?
Some of them
11. When did you last laugh?
Today
12. Do you remember why / at what?
Meredith Grey from Grey’s Anatomy said something funny
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A cross , my Lady Gaga posters , my TV , a shelf
14. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes
15. What do you think of this quiz?
It’s good to spend time
16. What is the last film you saw?
Tangled
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
New York City , 20 blocks from Madison Square Garden
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A ticket for every single show of Gaga
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I can’t , sorry
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Find a cure for cancer
21. Do you like to dance?
Yes
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
I don’t know
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My mom
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
I don’t remember
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
In september
27. Type of music you like most?
Pop
28. Type of music you dislike most?
Metal
29. Are you listening to music right now?
No
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Blue
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would probably have a bigger bedroom and make my living room look like those living rooms in the commercials
32. What was the last thing you bought?
Chewing gum
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
I don’t think so
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Absolutely
35. Do you have a garden?
No , a backyard
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
No ..
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
It’s too early !
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Lady Gaga
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
Nuno
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
MAC ?
41. What time is bed time?
Around mid night
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Nop
43. How many tattoos do you have?
None yet
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Oh yes !
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
Anything , my plans failed
46. Do you carry a donor card?
No
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My family
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Half empty , wtv you’re talking about
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
I don’t know
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I just eat homegrown tomatoes
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
No , just diplomas
52. Are you a good cook?
I don’t cook a lot , but what I do is good in my opinion
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
What !?
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
It would be Lady Gaga , no doubt
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
In pre school
56. Do you touch-type?
No
57. What's under your bed?
The floor ?
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No , it’s not love , it’s attraction
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
I like Mon Cherrie
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
In school
61. What time do you get up?
11:54 am
62. What was the name of your first pet?
Nero
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
The second last person who called me ? The unknown
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Yes , there is . Staying in my bed
65. How are you feeling right now?
Hot
66. What do you think about the most?
Stupid
67. What time do you get up in the morning?
In week days at 7:30 am , on weekends around 11 am
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I wouldn’t tell anyone , someone could steal it from me
69. Who would you tell first?
My mom
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
The Smurfs
71. Do you sing in the shower?
No
72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Again ?
73. What do you do most when you are bored?
I search for a good game , I watch tv , listen to music or do this kind of things
74. What do you do for a living?
I eat ?
75. Do you love your job?
Student ? No ..
76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I’ve wanted so many jobs .. Right now , Psychologist
77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
If I had the voice , a singer
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
The egg
79. How many keys on your key ring?
3
80. Where would you retire to?
I don’t know
81. What kind of car do you drive?
Any
82. What are your best physical features?
I’m fat
83. What are your best characteristics?
I’m complainant
84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Now York , I’ve already said
85. What kind of books do you like to read?
Romances
86. Where would you want to retire to?
But again !?
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
The lunch !
88. Where did you grow up?
In Portugal
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
I live exactly where my birthplace is
90. What are you reading now?
This ?
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
None
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Yes
94. Do you have pets?
Yes
95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
I don’t know
96. What is your best childhood memory?
They are so many
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Student , always
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
Yes , Lady Gaga is going to do 450 shows in her next tour
99. What is most important in life?
Family , friends and food
100.                   What Inspires You?
Lady Gaga

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário