domingo, 18 de dezembro de 2011

had i know how to save a life

i want you by my side .
everyday i wonder how perfect it would be with you by my side .
how many things we could do together if you were by my side .
how happy i would be with you by my side .
how much it would change me if you were by my side .
how thankful i would be if you were by my side .
how proud of you i would be if you were by my side .
we could sing together if you were by my side .
i would let you do everything if you were by my side .
you could squeeze my cheeks if you were by my side .
you could bring me floweres and you would receive a kiss if you were by my side .
we could watch movies together if you were by my side .
i could tell everyone i was happy because you were by my side .
i could scream at you if you were by my side .
you would have a reason to smile in the morning if you were by my side .
you would finaly can say that you're not invisible for everyone if you were by my side .
you would have someone who loves you more than you can imagine if you were by my side .
can you imagine how perfect it would be if i was by your side ?

if i'm never by your side it's because you push me away , and if i never get the chance to be by your side , just know that for a moment you were the reason of my smile . if i never get the opportunity to be by your side , just remember that for a while you were the first thought in my head when the word love appears . it's all i can say .


Let him know that you know best ,
cause after all you do know best .
As he begins to raise his voice
you lower yours and grant him one last choise :
Drive until you lose the road 
or break with the ones you've followed .
He will do one of two things :
He will admit to everything
or he'll say he's just not the same .
And you'll begin to wonder why you came ..
anna

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário