sábado, 26 de novembro de 2011

Santa's on his sleigh, and he's on his way .


remember when we used to tell all our secrets to each other ? well , now i need to tell you one of my secrets and you're not here anymore .
now you're just like another one , no you're not . you still the same person for me . you're not always in my mind like you used to , you're not my first plan anymore , you're not the reason of my smile like you've been , you don't make me drop some tears like you've done , but you're still the same person to me . you're still the person to who i tell everything , just not in the moment the things happen . you're still one of the most important people in my life , even knowing i've been losing you more and more everyday . well i miss you , sometimes i wonder if you still remember me , if you remember those moments , if you still remember me when you wake up and when you go to sleep , because i do . i'll keep myself moving , keep dreaming ..


the one that got away ,
anna

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário